Social & Digital Content ManagerEmployer: Legends Hospitality dba OUE Skyspace
Job Location: US Bank Tower
The Social & Digital Media Content Manager works alongside the marketing department and with the Director of Sales & Marketing to assist in the planning, execution, logistics and overall strategy on all marketing platforms at OUE Skyspace (the client).
Along with assisting in the overall objectives of the marketing department, this position is responsible for creating and editing content on social media channels, website, mobile app and email marketing. The role requires someone who is self-motivated with a cutting-edge attitude and can balance several tasks, to help enhance our digital marketing platform outreach.
The position will be expected to assist in the planning & execution of special marketing events. Coordination between multiple departments (operations, event staffing, culinary, F&B, ownership) is integral. The ability to work with multi external agencies is key and must be successful on all levels of communication.
The role is responsible (not limited to) the following:
- This individual will partner with other Sales & Marketing employees to plan and executive a robust marketing calendar
- Ensuring all social content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print, etc.
- Executing channel specific social content to compliment all campaigns and content series
- Mapping out a social content strategy in collaboration that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term
- Manage and define a social calendar using social data and analytics to adapt social content strategy
- Working with owners of particular content to revise and measure particular content and marketing goals
- Developing standards, systems and best practices for social content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Establishing work flow and processes for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content
- Pitch, produce, and edit original short-form videos and related content that leverage the strengths and nuances of the various social channels
- Stay ahead of the curve on ever-changing digital content trends and best practices and innovate with new edit techniques and approaches to stay ahead of the ever-changing social media landscape
- Establish and maintain high-value relationships with internal and external employees & clients that improve business performance and profitability
- Identify and execute on key relationship-building opportunities that drive business objectives
- Provide well-researched recommendations based on industry and/or functional expertise and experience
- Monitor and analyze industry trends to identify competitive angles and business building opportunities relative to client needs
- Support the creative design process for various initiatives
- Write, edit and update content for social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, etc.
- Increase Facebook, Twitter and Instagram followers in a quality manner.
- Track and analyze social media performance.
- Skyspace email communication design, tracking and reporting.
- Day to day website CMS management
- Create and post exclusive content for the Skyspace mobile APP
- Write, edit and update content posted on the website
- Work with other departments to field website update requests and scheduled updates.
- Create promotional contests to accomplish marketing objectives.
- Identify and infiltrate new social networks in key market areas.
- Bachelor's degree in social media, marketing, communications, production, journalism, related communications field
- 3-5 years of complex marketing experience and executive level client facing experience
- Two years of experience working in social media creating compelling messages for different target demographics
- Expertise in how to tell a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
- Must possess the ability to think and act quickly, and manage to capitalize on the emotion of timely content as it arises
- Experience creating videos for digital platforms
- Strong understanding of motion graphics and producing and editing video for social media, especially vertical formats and ultra-short content
- Creative thinking skills with experience innovating that leads to engaging and playful visual storytelling
- Proficiency producing, styling and editing video and stills within Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
- Familiarity with motion graphic techniques
- Superior computer skills on all Windows Suite application, Adobe Suite, and on various web-based software programs (Accesso, Delivera, TripleSeat)
- Demonstrate ability to forge meaningful interpersonal relationships across functions and industries
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Must demonstrate a strong creative desire and project management skillset
- Proven ability to drive tasks to completion with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to assume various roles in a highly collaborative, team environment
- Candidate may be required to provide specific examples of their work