CCA is looking to hire an Associate Director of Economic Development.
This is a new position for CCA and a result of our recent strategic planning process. This plan identified economic development as a key interest area for our members and an important asset for the organization. The Associate Director of Economic Development will partner to implement CCA’s advocacy agenda; play a key role in developing strategies to make Downtown Los Angeles an attractive place for employers, residents and visitors; and maintain a high level of member engagement and involvement in economic development matters.
Given CCA’s small team dynamic, the ideal candidate for this position is a hard-working team player with a commitment to our mission. Candidates must be willing to take initiative and ownership in cultivating this new role, while also being able to work collaboratively with the entire CCA Team and assume a customer-service mentality with members.
Our workplace culture is important to us. Candidates should be willing to operate in line with our principles, which include a commitment to:
- CCA’s mission of creating a vibrant, welcoming and sustainable Downtown
- Accountability, reliability, transparency and integrity
- Respect and openness for differing opinions, ways of thinking and feedback
- Innovation, collaboration and adaptability to new circumstances and direction
- Continued growth and a sense of well-being for yourself and for colleagues
- Relationships and people
Click here for the job description.