Stay up to speed on all things related to CCA and L.A. business
Momentum Grows for Arts District Metro Rail Stations
March 6, 2017 Los Angeles Downtown News
"Mostly, though, the stations would be very easy to implement. The tracks are largely there already. A rough cost for a new station would be $90 million, which sounds like alot but is a steal compared to any other rail stations in Metro's plans," says CCA member Dan Rosenfeld, SunCal.
Business Groups Draw Line Against Linkage Fees
March 3, 2017 Los Angeles Business Journal
"The current proposed fees are too high. The studies used to develop the fee proposal didn't take into account a wide variety of factors - from ballot measures that may ban new housing to the higher cost of building a high-rise," says Jessica Lall, CCA CEO.
High-rise or bungalows? The battle to define L.A.'s character goes to the ballot
March 3, 2017 Los Angeles Times
"Los Angeles is starting to feel like a great world city. To stop growth is to return to another era, and I'm not sure we can do that," says CCA member David Martin, AC Martin.
CCA seeks Director of Communications
CCA is looking for a Director of Communications to join our office in the heart of DTLA. The candidate will play a vital role in shaping the public narrative about CCA initiatives that will support new development, the necessary infrastructure improvements and quality of life enhancements to promote Downtown.
CCA seeks Director of Public Policy
CCA is looking for a Director of Public Policy to join our office in the heart of DTLA. The at-will position offers an excellent opportunity to be a part of Downtown's transformation into the region's center for growth. The candidate will play a vital role in shaping the policies will support new development, the necessary infrastructure improvements and quality of life enhancements to advance Downtown.
- L.A. keeps building near freeways, even though living there makes people sickMarch 2, 2017 Los Angeles Times
- Jessica Lall: Measure H would Help Prevent and End Homelessness throughout LA CountyFebruary 28, 2017 Fox & Hounds
- Subway Tunnel at Bloc Shopping Center OpensFebruary 7, 2017 Los Angeles Downtown News
- Evite RSVPs to a Downtown FutureFebruary 6, 2017 Los Angeles Downtown News
- Questions Remain as City Seeks to Legalize and Regulate Sidewalk VendingFebruary 2, 2017 Los Angeles Downtown News
- Op-Ed: Don't listen to the backers of Measure S. Los Angeles isn't overdeveloped; we're in a housing slumpJanuary 17, 2017 Los Angeles Times
- Wilcon Plans to Wire Downtown Los Angeles to Aid Increased Cell DemandJanuary 16, 2017 Los Angeles Business Journal
- Violent Crime Falls in DowntownFebruary 2, 2017 Los Angeles Downtown News
- Jessica Lall Named among 5 New Leaders Downtown Will Be Watching in 2017January 5, 2017 L.A. Downtown News
- Vote No on Measure SAction Alert